I'm going with 25. I've seen two of the first three games and they have looked absolutley terrible, for the gambling folk lay the 9.5 and bet the farm on the Bruins. Vasquez would have to play lights out ot even make this game respectable.
I'm going with 25. I've seen two of the first three games and they have looked absolutley terrible, for the gambling folk lay the 9.5 and bet the farm on the Bruins. Vasquez would have to play lights out ot even make this game respectable.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
80
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
i actually don't think it will be that bad...i wanna see Gist match up on Love
i think UCLA is more disciplined and will take care of the little things better but id be surprised to see Maryland lose by 20+
my guess is anywhere from 12-15
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Maryland losing to UCLA, while Biggin's Tide goes down to Belmont.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
hooray! 12! i thought Maryland looked solid, they just don't take care of the ball
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
No 3 point shooter, better than what I expected still think there a bubble team. Pretty big game for Maryland tomorrow night.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks